Our growing & established Web Consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available. And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. A talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have high speed Internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money. We don’t over load our employees and overwhelm them; we are here to establish long lasting relations that provide career opportunities, not just jobs.
This position requires a good breadth of algorithmic knowledge; it is imperative. Reporting to the Project Manager where you will handle both the development and web mastery duties. The right candidate should be self-motivated, quick learner and should adhere to our standard practices. No sloppy coders. I like programmers who create structures and objects before writing the actual code.
Development – you will write good and clean code as needed to realize the required functionality of web based application (websites/Saas). Mostly with simple functionality but can be complex where you would need to cross code. You ability to build/work with API’s, XML/RSS, customizations, script development, plugins etc is also essential.
Web mastery - update/upgrade SEO friendly websites, landing pages, sales funnels, with effective designs and layouts, manage redirects, install & configure basic scripts, content on multiple networks, and customize how content is displayed along with webmaster server admin tasks ( backups, Cpanel, CDNs, AWS etc….)
Liaising closely with Project Manager & other business units, the successful candidate will be dependable, with good organizational skills and ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team, and thinks long-term while helping grow our business, so performing well for us could lead to long-term work.
The best-performing candidates will eventually be in charge of managing other team members, training new team members.
Here are just some of the criteria that this person would meet
• Own computer, software tools and high speed Internet connection.
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes Excellent English
• Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office)
• Can use Skype
• Willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained
• Can work full-time (40 hours per week) or more as needed
· Plan, structure, and develop attractive web and mobile applications adhering to industry best practices (compliant WP websites to enhance user experience, contains logical navigation system and has all the features required; fully configured & tested
· Write web pages/scripts/wp plug-in or other as needed in a combination of codes, such as C#/JAVA/JSON/JScript/CSS/PHP/.Net/HTML/MySQL/WP …etc.
· Manage databases and retrieve analytics data
· Testing applications for: Securities, speed, performance, cross browser compatibility, user interface, resolutions etc…
· Complete SEO of all aspects of the Websites
· General webmaster (sys admin) & websites management (backup, analytics reports, security updates etc)
General Skills Requirements
• 3 years+ of superior hands on experience in current web-development, techniques, with strong displaying of user-centered architecture, and experience with database
• Skills in CSS, server side technologies, such as PHP
• Experience with Blogs, scripts, SEO, Keywords, internal linking, LSI
• Webmaster & SysAdmin skills ie: website security
• Other languages are huge assets (Arabic, Indonesian, French, Spanish etc…)
• Attention to detail, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a willingness to grow and prove yourself
• Punctual and fluent English speakers & can communicate clearly
• Internet savvy with Project Management skills, Dedicated and responsible
• Highly organized and able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
Why Join Us
• Choose your own working hours (but we require 1-2 hours+ to overlap)
• Incremental salary structure, joining bonus, quarterly bonus, employee referral bonus
• Compensation is based on experience
• Training provided in many areas for you to grow skill sets
• Career oriented and "People" focused management