We are a start up in the MENA regions & our motivated team has a fantastic opportunity available. And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're basically looking for a talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have a high speed Internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money. We don’t over load our employees or overwhelm them; we are in long lasting relations that provide career paths, not just jobs.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team, someone who would love their job and love working with our team, creative, have an eye for trends, innovations and a global sense of curiously. You , think long-term and will help grow our business.
The best-performing candidates will eventually be in charge of training & managing other team members & grow his/her own team.
Some criteria that this person would meet
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes Excellent English (Arabic and other languages are a plus)
• Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office)
• Can use Skype
• Willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained on other tasks
• Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
• Effectively search & locate suppliers locally or internationally for specific products
• Perform due diligence process to assure legitimacy of supplier
• Communicate with suppliers, compile prices, and compare products to match with our requirements.
• Assure order is import ready with all required details for shipping/warehousing/labeling/clearance
• Find new suppliers, establish and nurture relationships with manufacturers, importers and wholesalers
• Negotiate prices, perform profitability analysis and manage purchase orders based on capabilities, quality and delivery.
• Establish relations with clearing & freight forwarding partners
• Develop actionable time table & calendars for specific programs and seasons.
• Oversee quality assurance & sourcing quality control
• Ensure inventory levels are supportive of demand patterns & replenish as needed
• 3+ years of experience in Sourcing & products procurement from MENA, Asia, EU & North/South America
• Understanding supply chain management & e-commerce
• Excellent skills with excel spreadsheet
• Knowledge of multiple industries & factories
• Ability to relationship building with brokers, agents and factories
• Anticipates trends and current market demand
• Strong ability to break down the cost of item (excellent in math and details oriented) • Strong negotiation skills
• Knowledge of UAE, EU & International customs and logistics.