Serves customers by providing information; responding to requests; resolving problems; collecting revenue
- Provides information to customers by verifying understanding of request; answering questions; offering assistance.
- Initiates service by recording requests; forwarding to dispatching.
- Collects revenue by receiving and recording payments.
- Resolves billing problems by identifying the problem; explaining procedures; forwarding required adjustments.
- Improves quality results by evaluating processes; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.