About the Job
Are you currently an auto, diesel, or forklift technician seeking a new challenge or fresh start? Click Apply Now
At Bin Hamoodah Auto, we know that our employees are the driving force behind our success in the material handling industry. We cultivate a culture of passionate people and inspired innovation. We support our employees and their professional goals because an investment in our people is an investment in our future.
From employee training and development to competitive compensation packages, we invest in our employees, knowing that people are always at the core of what moves us forward.
We are seeking a knowledgeable customer focused auto, diesel, or forklift technicians to join the Bin Hamoodah team.
Bin Hamoodah Auto also offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401kRetirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics, knowledge of internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical / hydraulic schematics
· Good written/verbal communication skills and good customer care skills
· Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks required.
· Technical degree, previous lift truck repair, welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment preferred.
· Completion of a background check, drug screen, and physical required.
If you have a technical degree, auto, diesel, or relevant work experience, do not miss this opportunity. Click Apply Now