To manage the enterprise project management, policies development related activities in order to enable continuous enhancement and improvement of business processes as set and agreed upon standards.
· Prepare and recommend the Projects Unit budget by conducting analysis and preparing data related to specific elements as directed
· Monitor financial performance versus budget so the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of under-performance are identified and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon
· Manage the daily operations of Projects Unit to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies and procedures
· Manage the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet company and Unit requirements, policies and standards
· Manage the execution and delivery of internal project by planning, organizing, overseeing of various project activities to ensure meeting agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope and quality)
· Manage the enterprise-wide projects in implementation within time, budget and specifications parameters
· Prepare Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and solicits quotes from vendors, and order to evaluate options and assist in the selection and negotiation with appropriate vendors.
· Build strong relationships with selected vendors to ensure effective implementation of projects
· Manage the activities and work of subordinates and evaluate their performance by providing formal and informal feedback to ensure that all work within a specific area is carried out in an efficient manner and in accordance with set individual targets
· Stimulate subordinates and manage the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
· Recommend improvements to Unital policies and direct the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of EPMO activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective services
· Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the section in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude
· Keep all documents and soft copies of policy manuals in an organized manner and ensure that they are available for employees to see
· Handle policy change requests in liaison with the concerned parties as a Project Manager
BIDAYA Home Finance has been launched as a national real estate finance company for Saudi Arabia in 2015. Headquartered in Riyadh, BIDAYA is licensed under the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), and offers professional and reliable sharia’a compliant financial solutions to both customers and part ...قراءة المزيد