Years of Experience 7 – 10 Years
The BI consultant will be member of Managed BAT team, and will be outsource to our client so day-to-day task will managed directly.
Primarily Skills and experiences:
• Gathers, understands, and formulates functional requirements of a BI solution and translate them into Requirements Specification Document
• Collects, analyses, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical, analytical, and narrative reports.
• Designs accumulative enterprise Data Warehouse based on business needs to fit customer needs and requirements.
• Designs and develops business rules, transformations, and ETL packages.
• Designs and develops multidimensional OLAP cubes, Tabular Models, and reporting solutions including scorecards and dashboards.
• Works with 3rd parties on projects related to the applications they support
• Designs and develops Data mining models using different algorithms.
• Applies unit testing and performance tuning on solutions.
• Troubleshoots issues in reports related to data, and investigate the root cause of the problem.
• Works with AGILE development and ALM (Application Lifecycle Management).
• Implements Proofs of Concepts
• Handles project-related technical issues
• Provides estimates during the development of the Project Plan
• Produces technical project proposals and change requests
• Works with a variety and combination of tools such as:
o Power BI (Power Query, Power pivot, Power View and Power Map)
o Office 365 and Microsoft SQL Azure
o Azure Machine Learning
o Hadoop, R language, Spark and streaming analytics
o Qlik View
o SAS, STATA - Bayesian analysis , IRT (Item Response Theory)
o Survey statistics (Multilevel-sampling weights, Marginal predictions...etc.)
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science Bachelor’s degree
• Documented experience in developing BI applications using Microsoft technologies for Enterprise entities. Areas of expertise include Data Analysis, designing and developing accumulative enterprise Data Warehouse, designing multi-dimensional cubes, Tabular Models, reports and Dashboards.
• MCITP Business Intelligence Developer Certified or similar professional certification
• Knowledge of Test driven development (TDD), Continuous integration (CI) and automated testing
• Microsoft BI Suite (Practical deep knowledge)
o SQL Server Integration Services 2012, 2014 & 2016 (SSIS)
o Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 & 2016 Analysis Services (SSAS)
o SQL Server Reporting Services 2012, 2014 & 2016 (SSRS)
o PerformancePoint services 2010 & 2013
Excellent command of English verbal and written
Behavioral Skills, Knowledge And Experience
(Special behavioral skills, knowledge and experience needed for the satisfactory performance of the job)
1. Educational Qualifications:
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information System
2.Soft Skills and Languages:
• Arabic speaking is preferred.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to convey complex technical information concisely.
• A high level of motivation in learning new technologies.
• Hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
• Welling to work in non-standard working hours.
• Ability to work well in groups and independently.
• Able and willing to share on-call responsibilities with peers.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.