Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt, safety stock, ABC categorization)
- Consultation with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
- Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability.
- Plan replenishment across the Distribution Centre network (DRP) by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans.
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Marketing and Manufacturing.
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize write-offs (finished goods and raw materials).
- Accountable for master data for Material Planning, Production and PIR/ Source lists for DRP.
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions.
- PLM Project Management for Commercialization and Launch phase for selected project types.
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Set up inventory targets for Raw Materials and Pack Components and monitor actual inventory levels vs. targets (in co-operation with vendor schedulers).
- Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planners and Manufacturing to validate feasibility of mid-long term supply plans (S&OP) for the products under own responsibility and recommend actions in case of issues.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years Senior Logistics management experience.
- Profession knowledge of Supply chain management and operations.
- Profession knowledge of data analysis.
- Profession knowledge in MS Office Applications. Preferably with background in ERP program.
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic to a high standard and process strong communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain, or related field of study