We are looking for a detail-oriented Cybersecurity Administrator to be responsible for system, database, and network security, troubleshooting network access, implementing security policies and procedures at our organization.
The Cybersecurity Administrator works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction.
Your responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits, staff training sessions, and monitoring network activity.
• Planning, researching, and designing security architectures.
• Responsible for the design, building, testing, and implementation of new security systems or upgrade existing ones
• Researching and designing public key infrastructures, certification authorities, and digital signatures, and ensuring all personnel have IT access limited to their need and role in the organization.
• Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
• Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, conducting security breach drills, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans.
• Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption.
• Creating network policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
• Testing the final security system and updating and upgrading it as needed
• Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
• Investigate security alerts, responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses.
• Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
• Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
• Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
• Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
• Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues to understand and use security protocols.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field.
• Advanced security certifications may be advantageous.
• Minimum 5-7 years of working experience in information security and IT risk management.