· Responsible for purchase and servicing of office equipment, orders and issues office supplies and stationeries and travel bookings and accommodation.
· Coordinate all travel arrangements and processing of travel expenses.
· Conducts orientation training for new hires or other associates.
· Maintains petty cash fund to shoulder minor office expenses and ensure that the accounting records and reports are prepared accurately and on scheduled time.
· Solve all the issues referred to the department on the administrative follow-up, and submitting feedback to the relevant authority.
· Work closely with line managers and supports their teams to provide day-to-day advice and guidance
· Experience with Government offices for all related matters.