The sales engineer will be responsible for driving sales activities within assigned territory by performing sales forecasts, ensuring sales revenue and profit growth, reviewing market analysis and monitoring pricing objectives. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate the desire and ability to identify business needs, areas of improvement and objectives through research and data-backed decision making that will empower them to make recommendations on appropriate business initiatives.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Visit customers (mostly industrial) on regular basis & give a presentation of our services offered.
- To gain market share within the Region.
- Excellent influencing and convincing skills, computer skills are mandatory.
- Can carry a professional image and should be a solution provider to the customer.
- Knowledge in the Industrial Automation industry will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitments, and professionalism.
- General understanding of Industrial automation products and markets
- Minimum 2 years of sales, marketing or other commercial business experience.
- Excellent people, communication (written and verbal), negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Superior interpersonal, oral, written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to unfamiliar processes and situations with minimal review/supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, management communication and presentation skills.
- Meet or exceed strategic sales, orders, quotations and winning percentage.