- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Solving all the issues in his area in a professional way.
- Making stock control in all the stores, which he is handling.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible of improving the performance of the stores in the region.
- Control the relations with the other departments such as the Installation & Marketing.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability - Western province -Job Specifications: - Job Code: SAL002
- Department :Sales
- Direct Manager: Sales Manger -
- BILINGUAL : ARABIC NATIVE & FLUENT ENGLISH
- Salary Rate : 8000 – 10000 SAR – As Package
- Contract Type: Family