To acquire Corporate(companies) headquartered in Saudi Arabia, within the desired target segment or region, and are also responsible for the development of the assigned geographical area, with a clear mandate to maximize AESA market share of corporate expense solutions with quality acquisitions and billing results.
- Conducts the 6 acquisition cycles to ensure professional acquisition approach
- Implement and coordinate with various departments , to ensure the successful implementation of new businesses
- Identify market opportunities within the assigned market place or region, to ensure market share expansion by using the right strategic approach
- Review marketing opportunities, and recommend next step to ensure Amex corporate products presence in events and seminars
- Monitors the latest compliance regulations and requirements, and ensures all materials, presentations, and sales kits are up to date
- Actas point of contact between Amex & Potential corporate during the application processing stage.
- Ensure an updated and accurate Pipeline is maintained at all times and reviewed on a weekly basis over a call with Line Manager.
- Liaise with Global Account Managers for local implementations in Saudi
- Arabia by applying the local terms and conditions.
- Manage and flourish SAIB AMEX corporate program to successfully acquire and expand the portfolio.
- University Graduate in Business Administration or BA holder in Sales & Marketing
- 2 to 5 years Sales experience in a B2B environmentand/or in Relationship Management
- Communication & Presentation
- Problem solving & decision making
- Investigation & Planning
- Managing relationship / Consultation approach
- Responsibility & Full Ownership
- Capability to uncover and understand customer needs
- Investigation skills to gather information that will help build a rapport of the potential client
- Assessing the right time to offer product solutions to customers through conversation or dialogue
- Differentiation between Features, Advantages, & benefits and knowing when to address.
- Applying techniques to obtain a commitment
- Utilize professional questioning to create a productive customer interaction