The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing first line support to retail stores by configuring and installing Windows servers, upgrading and migrating operating systems and software applications, and handling user complaints and problems by providing ultimate solutions to meet their needs and requirements. Additionally you will manage backups, troubleshooting, and maintain secure data communication.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* Have previous experience in a similar role
* A university degree in Computer Engineering or Electronics
* Comprehensive working knowledge of Windows Desktops and Server OS
* Knowledge of Windows administration
* Basic networking skills (Windows or Networking certification is an added advantage)
* IT hardware troubleshooting skills
* Secure data communication skills
The ideal candidate will possess at least a basic working knowledge of SQL/Sybase and some experience in Micros RES 3700. You should also be willing and able to work shifts.
About us: Alshaya International Trading Co., one of the world's leading retail franchise companies, operates over 40 of the world's most recognized retail brands in KSA including Starbucks, H&M, Mother care, Deena, American Eagle Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, The Cheesecake Factory, Boots, M.A.C and Pottery Barn. With over 800 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company o ...قراءة المزيد