As Kitchen Manager, you will oversee all aspects of kitchen operations, including the conducting of daily line checks and food reviews, as well as scheduling and delegating responsibility to the staff and coordinating their activities in order to ensure that kitchen goals and objectives are met on a daily basis.
Other responsibilities include:
* Controlling costs for food, beverage and labour within established budgetary guidelines and ensuring units generate revenue
* Managing kitchen schedules, staffing templates, staff training and ordering, and production targets
* Planning and developing menus in coordination with the Executive Chef and Senior Manager of Operations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* A Bachelor's degree in hotel management
* A minimum of 5 years' experience managing a large kitchen
* Excellent communication and management skills
* Good time management and planning skills.
The ideal candidate will possess exemplary customer service ethics and exceptional people skills. You should also be ordered and systematic in your work, and be able to keep the kitchen working efficiently even at peak times.
About the Brand:
The Cheesecake Factory created their upscale casual dining restaurant in 1978 with the opening of their first restaurant in Beverley Hills, CA. Now famous for the generous portions and dessert menu featuring 50 cheesecakes and specialty desserts, the brand has expanded in to the Middle East. There are many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for leaders who share the belief that innovation, commitment to excellence, and uncompromising quality are critical to success. Each individual's efforts and skills are necessary to the success of the brand as a whole. As a staff member, The Cheesecake Factory mission is "To Create an Environment Where Absolute Guest Satisfaction is Our Highest Priority".
Alshaya International Trading Co., one of the world's leading retail franchise companies, operates over 40 of the world's most recognised retail brands in KSA including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, The Cheesecake Factory, Boots, M.A.C and Pottery Barn. With over 600 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company o ...قراءة المزيد