This is an exciting opportunity for a Cosmetics Buyer. Reporting to the Senior Buyer you will be responsible for assisting them in the development of the Cosmetics offer within Boots stores across Saudi Arabia.
You will be responsible for:
* Brand selection and product launches
* Building excellent relationships with suppliers
* Agreeing the promotional strategy with all brands
* Forecasting category buying requirements
* Managing inventory and stock holding throughout the market
* Working with the Merchandiser on macro and micro space allocation for the category
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
* Minimum 5 years' retail experience, including minimum 3 years in a buying role
* Experience in the Beauty / Cosmetics industry highly advantageous
* Experience of managing large multinational suppliers and the development of joint business plans
* Good command of both English and Arabic (both written and verbal)
* Highly developed negotiation and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer understanding
* Merchandising and space allocation experience (knowledge of Spaceman or similar software is desirable)
* Flexibility to travel throughout the country on a weekly basis
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office software.
About the Brand: Boots has been catering for healthcare and beauty needs for over 160 years. With a mission to help customers' look and feel better than they ever thought possible, Boots stores offer a fantastic range of products and services. Boots pharmacies have earned a reputation for providing customers with excellent, trustworthy, healthcare advice through the team of highly qualified, professional pharmacists. In addition to this, the store staff provide a friendly and helpful service to customers looking for expert skincare advice, the latest cosmetics, essentials for babies and children and even indulgent hair care treats.
About Us: Alshaya International Trading Co., one of the world's leading retail franchise companies, operates over 40 of the world's most recognised retail brands in KSA including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Victoria's Secret, The Cheesecake Factory, Boots, M.A.C and Pottery Barn. With over 600 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company o ...قراءة المزيد