Implements the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) to ensure compliance with United States Government cost reporting requirements. Develop and demonstrate an effective methodology for managing internal controls and formal program management processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assisting with EVMS implementation and recommendations.
2. Assist program/project managers and contractors on EVM data reporting.
3. Coordinate with Control Account Managers (CAMs) for progress/status updates to the program financial documents and status
4. Update control accounts, charge numbers, and assignments within AAI financial systems.
5. Conduct regular reviews and updates with program management on the status of the program financials, potential issues, and recommend potential mitigations to support timely program execution.
6. Lead the development and review of Contract Data Reporting List (CDRL) deliverables for program financials to include monthly/quarterly/annual submissions to the government of the following documents: Program Management Reviews, Cost Data Summary Report, Functional Cost-Hour Report, and DD Form 1921-3 - Contractor Business Data Report
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience performing financial analysis using EVM on a DoD ACAT I or III program.
- 3+ years' experience performing financial analysis for Cost Plus Incentive Fee program
- Must have Earned Value Management (EVM) experience using EVMS systems or tools
- Knowledge of PMI EVM analysis and reporting techniques
- Working knowledge of the policies and procedures governing foreign military sales programs a plus.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES)
- Preferred qualifications include; e.g., Program Management Professional (PMP), Earned Value Professional EVP
- Must possess computer skills e.g. Microsoft excel and word, ERP Systems, and be able to read / write English.
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...
When it comes to aircraft maintenance, modification and technical support in the Middle East, Alsalam Aircraft Company is the pioneer in the industry. We offer comprehensive services for commercial, corporate, VIP, and military customers worldwide. Our expertise covers Civil Aircraft Maintenance, ...قراءة المزيد