Transport traffic management for the delivery of goods to customers and the processing of appropriate means of transport to achieve this task easily, leading to the satisfaction of customers and the preparation of periodic maintenance schedules of cars and distribution schedules of work on drivers.
- Full knowledge of the customer's locations, and verify the address of the site and match it with the registration file.
- Distribution of applications under the invoices issued by the computer to the branch number number of the distributors according to the distribution policy approved by the company.
- Preparing the periodic maintenance schedules of cars to meet the requirements of the company in terms of maintaining the trucks in excellent condition, allowing the delivery of orders to customers at the required speed and at the lowest cost.
- Prepare periodic traffic reports and calculate transport costs.
- Follow up customer and branch delivery processes.
- Prepare daily distribution data for drivers (cash and forward bills), monitor delivery temperature reports and supervise driver assignments.
- Review the daily invoice statement and ensure that all invoices are loaded before drivers leave the warehouse.
- Review the customer's receipt of the goods.
- Follow up the documents for cars and ensure their validity.
- Organizing the movement of vehicles according to the volume of goods transported. Always check the availability of cars and thermometers to perform tasks at any time.