To produce written content for a variety of applications which can connect with consumers on multiple levels (informative, educational, emotional, etc.) Copywriters are responsible for the text on brochures, websites, emails, social media, advertisements, catalogs, and more.
- Write high-quality content for various applications (including and not limited to marketing materials, brochures, website, social media, video, advertising script, blog, etc.) in both Arabic and English.
- Develop a deep understanding of our companies and brands in order to write content which reflects our brand’s voice.
- Produce error-free content that follows the company’s style guidelines.
- Proof-reading, reviewing, and editing content in English & Arabic for the organization’s online presence across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Develop high-quality promotional headlines/ slogans/ campaign slogans etc.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of information and extract key points and messages.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Ability to produce content in a fast-paced environment that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds.
- Time management skills and the ability to schedule projects.
- Well organized and able to keep track of version updates.
- Flexible, creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to enhance the work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Outlook.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis, and acronyms.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.