Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Software engineer to design, develop and support our front end and backend systems.
The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with our coding standards and technical design.
Software engineer responsibilities will include concept designing, development, coding, testing, and documenting functionality.
· Expert knowledge with MVC framework Laravel
· Experience working on an extremely customized WordPress website and Responsive design
· Database Normalization and De-normalization
· Strong knowledge of MySql database and SQL commands
· Must have experience working on high traffic websites/software
· Working knowledge in repository like svn or git
· Good understanding of User Interface workflow and automated web testing
· Should have experience in web standards and Responsive and adaptive Web Design
· Should have experience and knowledge to ensure Security, Stability, uptime, and performance for web applications/portals
· Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
· Ability to mentor and manage other team members
· Business requirements gathering, analyzing requirements, program design, program coding, program testing, program maintenance, and program deployment
· Project management support - helping the management team to estimate the effort required to develop the application
· Ability to produce clean, well-documented, scalable, efficient, and standards-compliant code – with an eye towards performance optimization
· Proactively identify issues and develop solutions or recommendations
· Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and required quality standards
· Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field