Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participates in defining Sales Targets by revising last year sales figures and setting realistic yet stretching sales targets for the team and reporting to line manager.
2. Ensures achievement of Sales Targets by monitoring performance, giving feedback and addressing any concerns.
3. Maintains store Stock Level by reviewing stock level versus stock variety / availability and reporting to line manager for required action.
4. Manages Display Level by monitoring merchandise for replenishment to achieve sell-through targets levels and ensuring no off sales of available lines.
5. Manages Sales Expenses by reviewing store expenses as per the budget and taking required action and report to line manager.
6. Contributes to improve Customer Relations by generating and reviewing various sales reports to analyze the customers’ contact information and purchasing power / visits frequency and following up for implementing the required action for customer relation improvement.
7. Maintains and improves Store by making sure that the store standards are as per guidelines and company policy and recommending actions for store improvement.
8. Responds to Product Feedback by reviewing best and worst / loss of sales report and communicating with the merchandizing department for the customer needs such as style/color and size.
9. Participates in identify Potential Customers by implementing sales initiatives to attract new customers and making sure communicating with existing and customers for updating data base in coordination with Customer Service Dept.
10. Implements After Sales Services by receiving customer concerns and conducting the proper action as per company policy or communicating with related departments for requested action.
11. Ensures Standard delivery of Product Presentation by completing a daily floor walk and the standards checklist and subsequent follow up / delivery.
12. Maintains Customer Satisfaction by reviewing complaints, investigating the problems, solving it or escalating to CS, and ensuring that the whole team is implementing the required customer services policy (product information, return policy etc.) and following up for taking action.
13. Implements Sales Audit by investigating and clarifying void and termination/return report with the sales team and supervisor and taking the necessary action, and checking sales /staff/ store performance KPIs and set an action plan.
14. Maintains Sales SOP by implementing new SOP and ensuring that all staff are updated with the new SOP.
15. Maintains Regulatory Requirements by ensuring that the store is fully compliant with trading standards legislation and health & safety legislation.
16. Maintains sales Training & Development by identifying staff training needs, conducting or requesting training for sales teams as per the training plan to improve performance and acquire new skills.
pRubaiyat was founded in 1980 by the Binzagr family. Rubaiyat had its unique vision as it was the only company in its field to import new fashion trends of International brands in Saudi Arabia. Given that Rubaiyat was the sole company in the Middle East to have opened boutiques specialized for speci ...قراءة المزيد