· Define and implement a multi-layer retail space-planning strategy (Meta & Macro, Miso, Micro level) by engaging with key stakeholders in order to gather requirements and insights (e.g. sales tactics etc.), reviewing strategies for various categories, considering sales tactics, defining and expected outcomes, in order to ensure effectiveness of retail store space utilization and financial return
· Manage the execution of space-planning strategy by defining actions plans, structuring the workload among the team, setting up priorities, and measuring outcomes in order to ensure successful execution according to the individual and departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Produce and revise planograms (e.g. multi-size, master planogram, individual planogram etc.) by considering a multitude of factors (e.g. category strategy, tactics, Key Performance Indicators, category cycle plan etc.) in order to enhance in store shopping experience and increase sales per category
· Prepare analyses and reports related to space planning (e.g. planogram productivity per segment/ category/ store, space productivity per store) by collating and processing space planning related data in order to monitor performance, identify ways of continuous improvements and support other functions of the business (e.g. category management team, store operations)
· Produce space planning related supporting documentation by creating guidelines and manuals (e.g. Display Guidelines, Planogram Manual) to serve other functions (Store Operations Teams, Field Merchandising team) with the implementation process
· Monitor compliance with space planning guidelines by conducting regular store visits and meetings with key stakeholders (e.g. Retail Operations team) to ensure successful implementation of space planning initiatives
· Manage space planning database collection (e.g. Store layout database, fixture database, product database, etc.) by defining administration processes, ensuring on-going updates and revisions, assigning database management activities to team members in order to ensure accuracy and availability of data and enhance reporting capability
· Develop and implement an intelligence software by collecting and analyzing requirements and translating them into software properties in order to ensure accuracy and facilitate access to the database collection
· Lead the Space Planning team by managing performance, tracking and monitoring productivity and individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), motivating and applying reward and recognition HR policy along with corrective actions as per the case to in order to achieve business objectives
· Build a high performance Space Planning Team by providing continuous development opportunities through regular coaching, development conversations and other formal (e.g. technical training) and informal development (e.g. coaching) options in order to maximize performance
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
From modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branc ...
From modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branc ...قراءة المزيد