Main Job Purpose
Execute all the regulatory and governmental requirements regarding the branch/region employees or stores to ensure the legalization of the branch/region operations and to maintain zero penalties.
Governmental Documents & Authorities:
· Issue and update the licenses of the branch/region new and current stores through the review of the required documents to ensure the accuracy and availability of the Governmental documents.
· Represent Nahdi in the simple employees’ investigations with the Governmental Authorities through attending the investigations in order to resolve the issues with the Governmental Authorities or other party.
· Represent Nahdi in dealings with the Governmental Authorities -based on the authority and scope- in order to facilitate the branch/region operations and to maintain the relationship.
· Implement all the Governmental and Regulatory requirements and obligations regarding the branch/region staff or stores to ensure the legalization of the branch/region operations and to maintain zero penalties.
· Resolve and close the Governmental and Regulatory audit findings through the follow-up with the Governmental and Regulatory Authorities in order to maintain Nahdi’s reputation.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
ppFrom modest beginning 33 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 branch ...قراءة المزيد