Main Job Purpose
Ensure and maintain the quality of Nahdi Private Label products through conducting Quality Assurance testing, audits, comparison with competitors’ products, compliance with governmental requirements, managing the prodcut specification database…etc. in order to maintain the competitivness and legality of Nahdi Private Label products.
· Defines and implements overall QA process related to new PL and IMP brands ensuring it complies with overall new product development process
· Manages communication with external laboratories in regards to defining future products’ specifications of new products
· In collaboration with PL Manager defines comparable SKU/ brands and sets minimum quality requirements for PL products
· Sets clear quality control process through conducting regular QA tests to ensure compliance with the agreed specifications and ongoing comparison with competitors’ products.
· Defines product specification templates and ensures database in up to date
· Responsible for annual QA budget (external labs, sampling, internal testing,..)
· Supports PL Manager in sourcing process through validation of manufacturing quality certifications (ISO, GMP, Halal…etc.) in order to ensure compliance with Nahdi standards.
· Involved in evaluation of received offers from potential suppliers (from product QA perspective)
· Defines minimum QA manufacturing standards for new PL suppliers/manufacturers
· Defines and implements the audit plan for vendors when required as per the agreed risk assessment matrix. Engages with third parties if needed.
· Ensures that all the labeling requirements for PL and IMP brands are in line with SASO regulation
· Signs off final color proofs for new products and verifies that claims and text is in line with regulatory requirements
· Arranges internal testing panels and provides evaluation reports to PL team
· In collaboration with Marketing, supports external consumer testing
· In collaboration with PL and IMP brands suppliers prepares necessary documents/files being required for SFDA registration (Ecosma) process
· In collaboration with other internal stakeholders responsible for guest complaint management process
· Investigates reasons for complaints and if needed works closely with suppliers to identify the cause and define areas for improvement
· Prepares pre shipments testing risk mitigation annual plan
· Ensure that all the process related to PL and Importation Department are updated and in line with company`s policies
· Reports directly to PL and Importation department Manager
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
• Education : BSc Degree
• Experience : Min 3 years of experience in QA related to manufacturing or product development. Proffered to have cosmetics or pharmaceutical industry experience
• Skills :MS Office Suite Computer
pFrom modest beginning 32 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 bran ...
pFrom modest beginning 32 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 bran ...قراءة المزيد