Main Job Purpose
Coordinate the entire logistics and ordering process for products imported from overseas and ensure inventory level as per defined targets
· Prepare and coordinate Purchase Orders and payment terms ensuring accuracy of the information (e.g. vendor identification details) and all required approvals are in place to ensure accuracy and compliance of payment process with internal (e.g. finance procedures) and external (e.g. legal) requirements
· Calculate the landed estimated cost for all overseas sourced products considering all associated costs in order to support the private label team with the project evaluation and decision making process related to the PL and IMP brands offer evaluation.
Cross Functional Alignment:
· Coordinate the end to end logistics process by communicating and agreeing with all parties (e.g. suppliers, vendors, shippers and warehouse) to ensure shipping instructions are followed, all items are shipped on time and are received in good order
· Coordinate with the Finance team, Customs Clearance team and external Customs Clearance by checking requirements, obtaining approvals, to ensure all required documents are in place for the shipments’ clearance.
· Coordinate overseas products’ listing by engaging with suppliers and internal stakeholders in order to ensure that all items are accurately coded/ registered
· Maintain and update the supplier and logistics database by recording new vendor information and confirming the accuracy of the information with the vendors on regular basis
· Monitor the performance of the supplier by maintaining/updating supplier scorecard in order to ensure supplier performance quality standards are met.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
pFrom modest beginning 32 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 bran ...
pFrom modest beginning 32 years ago, Nahdi Medical Company has grown dramatically to become the largest retail pharmacy chain in the Middle East and North Africa. Starting with two small pharmacies in Jeddah was the foundation for what has since become a nation-wide network of more than 1100 bran ...قراءة المزيد