1) Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
2) Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
3) Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
4) Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
5) Seek and provide information to help company determine their position in the marketplace.
6) Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
7) Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
8) In colabartion with sales and marketing to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
9) Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
10) Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
11) Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data.
Al-Jazeera Paints Company was established in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in 1979, as a small company with high aspirations and ambitions. In a short period of time, and as a result of the vision and dedication of the founders, the efforts have succeeded in laying strong groun ...قراءة المزيد