1. Work within a region of a company's operation to evaluate opportunities for expansion.
2. Represent the company in negotiations and contract finalization with business partners.
3. Report the results of analyses, predictions for future business, and recommended action to upper management.
4. Assess potential business partnerships to determine which options are of the most benefit to the company.
5. Analyze data on past and present sales to make predictions about the best options for future growth.
Al-Jazeera Paints Company was established in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in 1979, as a small company with high aspirations and ambitions. In a short period of time, and as a result of the vision and dedication of the founders, the efforts have succeeded in laying strong groun ...قراءة المزيد