Mention below are the responsibilities of a Supervisor:
1. Project Visits
- Prepare monthly plan and submit to Assistant Operation Manager for approval.
- Visit/inspect and give instructions if required and prepare work schedule
- Fill daily activity log and submit to Assistant Operation Manager.
- Submit daily absenteeism report to Assistant Operation Manager.
- Assign replacement as per instructions of Assistant Operations Manager.
3. Material Provision
- Check and verify the expiry dates of each and every item in the kitchen cabinets
during every visit.
- Prepare monthly issue vouchers
- Submit to Assistant Operation Manager
4. Cleaning Teams
- Prepare plan, schedules and frequency charts.
- Submit to Assistant Operation Manager for approval.
- Execute plan accordingly.
5. Chargeable Work
- Receive request from customer.
- Prepare work order.
- Execute work and obtain satisfaction note.
- Submit to Assistant Operation Manager.
- Carry out survey as per instructions received from Assistant Operation Manager.
- Forward survey report to Assistant Operation Manager.
7. Transportation (Other than routine)
- As per instructions received from Assistant Operation Manager.
8. Project Assigned Equipment
- Keep and update record.
- Control and ensure safety and proper usage.
- Ensure Maintenance and cleaning by workers regularly.
- Check the hygiene and appearance of the teaboys and cleaners on daily basis
(shaving, hair-combing, uniform, ID cards, black shoes, etc.)