(1) Coordinate between Client and ABL operations on daily basis.
(2) Send status report to client.
(3) Follow up with Clients about present and future shipment and for all ongoing projects and follow up advance payments for the customs clearance/port charges.
(4) Coordinate with A/cs dept. for customs duty/port charge payment for the shipment against which advance payment is already received from the client
(5) Follow up customs clearance of cargo through clearing agent.
(6) Keep proper records for customs clearance in detail such as amount paid to Agent/Port on various projects and make sure that amount has been back charged to Client through invoice.
(7) Keep to up date correspondence for ongoing projects, operations.
(8) Keep proper records/filing for invoicing such as waybills, project report and prepare invoices under the guidance of Branch Manager.