- Deliver accurate project plans, specifications and construction documents on time and budget to exceed client’s expectations
- Coordinate with client’s vendors, consultants, permit expeditors, general contractors, state and city officials and inspectors .
- Prepare structural engineering calculations and design , prepare detailed Drawings
- Coordinate technical Drawings with other team members and Project Site.
- Budget and schedule management
- Prepare Bill of Quantities .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- 4 to 7 years’ Experience.
- Gender : Male or Female
- Must have Transferable Iqama
- Excellent user in AutoCAD , ETABS , Safe , STAAD , Revit .
- Strong Organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Great Knowledge of Saudi, ACI , BSI code
Architectural Ideas for Consulting & Engineering services (AICE) is a Saudi firm that was established back in the year 2000 and specialized in providing professional engineering and consulting services to the Saudi market. AICE follows the best international standards with strong business relation a ...قراءة المزيد