Layout, assembly, and wiring of electrical and control panels mounted on industrial equipment.
Electrical and panel wiring, electrical assembly, motor and gears installation, mechanical assembly of fixtures / controls.
Reads and interprets instructions, assembles parts and tools.
Assemble electrical materials.
Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports
Inspect wiring / panel installations, assemblies, and circuits.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering or micro-welding equipment.
- Correct defects.
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Must have 3 years Electrical Panel Wiring Assembly experience
- Must be able to read wiring diagram and schematics. Custom panel wiring and assembly role
- Must be able to do Skills Demo and wear steel toe boots.
- Must have reliable transportation. Absenteeism and tardiness not tolerated