Role & Responsibilities:
· Functional and Nonfunctional testing of Finance & Insurance applications.
· Understand application and prepare/execute test-plan, test cases using technical requirements and design as input for Testing
· Design test strategy, test plans and test cases/scenarios.
· Performance testing and Load Testing.
· Analyze test results, perform data validation, track defects and provide regular status updates.
· End-to-end testing of products by using different techniques while performing testing tasks related to database, backend processes and front-end applications.
· Ability to create defect documentation, verify/ validate Testing reports and exhibit advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
· Provide regular reports on testing and resolution status, including metrics.
· Write and execute medium level to complex level SQL queries.
· Elicit requirements from end users and stakeholders as needed.
· Ability to work long
· Work closely with Business Analyst/Business teams to understand the business requirements.
· Define the test plan, test scripts, technical integration test cases and user acceptance tests in coordination with QA team
· Perform/execute test scripts as per the test plan. Raise defect and coordinate with the vendors for the fixes.
· Lead user acceptance testing session and testing of new system functionality.
Manual and Automated Testing. Experience using Quality Center. Integrate Test Plans, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Test Case Scenarios, Analyze Test Results, Data Validation, Track defects, Write/ Execute SQL Queries, End-to-end Testing, Backend Processes/ Front-end applications, Testing Reports/ Metric.
ADDAR Group consists of different divisions, which helps it to concentrate on a given business and market segment. Today we are a group with diversified business interests and having a team of more than +1000 employees with diverse experience and expertise which are deployed at various clients for t ...قراءة المزيد