1. Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
2. Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
3. Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
4. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.
5. Translate business requirements into functional specification
6. Work closely with solution architect, and software development team (vendors) to ensure the completion of all aspects of business requirement within required scope.
7. Work Closely with Test Leads to define the test plan, test scripts, technical integration test cases and user acceptance tests in coordination with QA team
8. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
9. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
10. Preparation of system release notes, user manuals, develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions for business users and service delivery team.
11. Manage relationships with solution providers (vendors) and ensure they deliver as per plan and requirements & scope
- Sound knowledge of the insurance business, insurance accounting and current market
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in handling P&C/Health/Life insurance related projects.
ADDAR Group consists of different divisions, which helps it to concentrate on a given business and market segment. Today we are a group with diversified business interests and having a team of more than +1000 employees with diverse experience and expertise which are deployed at various clients for t ...قراءة المزيد