To play a critical role in obtaining, negotiating, and management of contracts, and to create and maintain strong relationship with clients, and be responsible for contracts extension, renewal, and close out. Support business functions and using company resources wisely to achieve the required results.
Bids to obtain, negotiate, and administer contracts.
• Submit prequalification packages, and collect business enquiries from prospect clients. Process enquiries to business units, and coordinate with business units to prepare proposals based on available resources, and then pass the proposals to client.
Contract finalization, and issuance
• Get clarification, and follow up proposals with clients. Performs commonly used contracting methods and contract types related to pre-award, post-award and/or price/cost analysis functions to perform well-defined and precedent contract actions.
• Clients’ satisfaction follow ups, resolving contractual conflicts, and claims preparation. Performance evaluation, and closing any contract’s deficiency.
Contract termination, and close-out
• Clearance from clients, and release company’s legal liabilities from the client. Assists with contract termination procedures.
Contract file and documentation
• Legal and Financial advices related to the details of the contracts. Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments. Maintenance of the company registration validity. Storing, and filing of contracts.
• Manage claims along with commercial disputes, based upon a general background of law and specialist knowledge of the KSA law and international contracts regulation.
• Pricing for the projects and manpower. Performs basic analyses for firm fixed-price or similar contracts.
Market data and surveys
• Reporting market surveys and highlight the demand to top management. Analyses business practices and market conditions to evaluate bid responsiveness, contractor responsibility and contractor performance.
• Manage the effective achievement of departmental objectives through effective leadership and by setting of individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating team to maximise performance.
Zamil Offshore Services was founded in 1977 as a 100% Saudi Company working in diversified business fields. It is renowned as the largest offshore & marine services provider in the Middle East. Its scope of work covers; offshore marine services, ship chandelling, ship chartering, offshore h ...
Zamil Offshore Services was founded in 1977 as a 100% Saudi Company working in diversified business fields.
It is renowned as the largest offshore & marine services provider in the Middle East. Its scope of work covers; offshore marine services, ship chandelling, ship chartering, offshore h ...Read More