University degree in Engineering
Experience(s) – Specify the nature and the number of years of relevant experience considered as minimum for this job.
• 5 years’ experience as Material controller. Procurements experience will be added qualification.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance / Control.
Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies) Required, if any.
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
• MS OFFICE (Word & Excel)
• ERP System (Materials / Procurement Module)
Communication Skills Required
• English Personal Competencies and Attributes
• Leadership and People Management.
Others (if any) – Indicate other characteristics required of the job holder to meet unique requirements of the job (e.g. physical demands, frequent travel, etc.)
• Knowledge in Hardware and building material.
• Receiving, Shipping
, Inventory replenishment, Servicing
, Inventory control.
• Negotiating ability, organization skills
, analytical skill
, computer literacy.
• Able to adopt responsibility and a good coordinator.
• Good verbal and written communication skill, Driving will be an added qualification.
• Critical Thinking: Use logic and reasoning to identify problems before or when they arise.