• Bachelor of Civil or Architecture Engineering.
Experience(s) – Specify the nature and the number of years of relevant experience considered as minimum for this job.
• 15 years of experience in a construction company.
- 7 years in a managerial capacity
Professional Qualifications or Certifications (from recognized institutions or professional regulation bodies) Required, if any.
• Certificate in International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
• PMP Certified
Computer Skill / Proficiency:
• Proficiency in MS Office basic applications (Word, Excel
• Proficiency in Oracle applications (MRP and ERP modules)
Communication Skills Required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Persuasive skill in negotiation situations
Personal Competencies and Attributes
• Thorough information of contract preparation and negotiation
• Good understanding of just in time, cost reduction
, process improvement and other lean tools and techniques
• Excellent responsiveness to user requirements and high level of internal customer satisfaction
• Proactive and creative in work responsibilities
• Has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Highly analytical and data rational
• Negotiations, networking and problem solving skills
• Strong sense of urgency; attention to details
• Professional attitude in dealing with individuals at all levels and the handling of confidential information
Others (if any) – Indicate other characteristics required of the job holder to meet unique requirements of the job(e.g. physical demands, frequent travel, etc.)
• Ability to stay effective in stressful work situations due to changing tasks, tight deadlines and heavy workload
• Frequent mobility during the work day as required by the sourcing aspect of the job