• To contribute to achieving the Group’s strategic HR objectives by planning and implementing specific HR initiatives and projects.
• To help drive the identification of best-fit HR practices by creating a sustainable forum for knowledge-sharing and benchmarking of HR policies and practices among the HR teams within the Group.
Key Result Areas
1. Support to Talent Acquisition
2. Developing Relationships with Manpower Agencies / Visa Allocation
4. Support to Learning & Development
5. Training Administration for Zamil Leadership Development Center
6. Support in the Talent Management & Succession Planning data gathering
7. Support to Performance Management System (KPI Setting/data gathering)
8. Support to Compensation & Benefits Administration
9. Maintenance and Support to Zamil Group Careers Portal
10. Employee Relations
Zamil Group Holding Company is a global investment company with diverse interests and capabilities. Across the continents we provide innovative, high quality and price competitive products and services as well as investment opportunities for investors, partners and stakeholders in the industrial, pe ...Read More