We are looking for Saudi female Store Manager to work for worldwide fashion brands stores in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam to manage the daily operation of the store, including sales, customer service, operations and administration, communication and merchandising.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
• Preferably 1-2 years of retail management or comparable experience.
• Very good command of written and spoken English.
• Knowledge about fashion and the latest trends is a big plus.
• Solid computer skills including a good command of Microsoft office.
• Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Hands-on management and coaching, with a willingness to be both a leader and a role model.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Attractive monthly salary.
• Monthly commissions upon achieving the monthly target.
• Transportation & accommodation allowances.
• Career progression.
• Medical insurance.
Whitecollars provides a full range of cost-effective human resources solutions to help enterprises take their business to the next level. Whitecollars is not just a service provider, but also a strategic business partner. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that your business has the right skills and tal ...Read More