Qualifications / Must have’s
- Sales experience.
- Negotiation skills
- Highly motived person
- Must have the passion to succeed
- Ability to communicate.
- Must be able to work on Dubai off plans projects
· Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers and sellers with a variety of lead generation activities which including phone prospecting, open houses and other methods.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration and negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price thus appraising the property values with the market prices.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as Tenancy contracts, purchase agreements, closing statement and tile deed.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
· Seeking personal and professional development through the team's education and training platforms and attending presentation organized by the developers.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services, making call.