UNIMAR is a premier marble & granite contracting and supply company
providing clients in and around the GCC with a range of services from budgeting, design/build consulting, drafting, purchasing and installation of Natural stone MARBLE & GRANITE.
We work only with the highest quality marble, granite and limestone from quarries offering our region with high quality and best product marble finishing and surfacing.
UNIMAR is seeking a Stone & Marble Projects Manager to plan, manage, direct and coordinate large-scale marble and stone for our Highrise and remarkable ongoing project in Riyadh Saudi Arabia,
The Stone & Marble Projects Manager will report directly to the managing Director.
Due to our notable clients and high-profile projects in and around the Saudi Arabia capital, the incumbent must possess the qualifications and interpersonal skills necessary to interact on a high-level with decision makers and must possess demonstrated leadership abilities in a managerial role.
a. The incumbent shall have a master’s degree in an architecture or engineering-related field (equivalent foreign degree accepted).
b. The incumbent shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in stone and marble projects management.
c. The following combination of education and experience is acceptable
1) Bachelor’s degree (equivalent foreign degree accepted)
2) Five (5) years of progressive post degree work experience as a stone & marble projects manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· The incumbent shall possess the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
· Knowledge of the engineering and design aspects of stone and marble projects and their application, including principles, materials, equipment, techniques, tools, computer software and models/drawings
· Knowledge of production methods, quality control and cost control from quarry to completion of project
· Knowledge, skills and ability to develop/conduct strategic planning, procedures, resource allocation, logistics, leadership, and coordination aspects of stone and marble projects
· Skills and ability to assess customer needs, anticipate problems, work to meet quality standards and evaluate customer satisfaction
· A leader and overall polished persona with outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the English language
· Skills and ability to identify and solve complex problems and conflicts, including ability to evaluate options and implement solutions
· Skills and ability to coordinate, manage and monitor stone and marble projects and personnel
· A strong negotiator with the skills and ability to negotiate both project specifications and to resolve conflicts
· Detail-oriented with strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
· Skills and ability to prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets and estimate labor and materials requirements
· Ability to develop, build, lead and supervise teams
· Plan, direct, manage and coordinate stone & marble projects and oversee their technical activities, organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation
· Confer with other supervisory personnel, including owners, government agencies, contractors, engineers, architects and design professionals to coordinate, review, discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, selection of raw materials, complaints, design issues, logistics or construction issues
· Present proposals and reports to clients, and consult and negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications
· Study job specifications to determine or develop and implement appropriate raw materials, standards and procedures
· Confer with staff to discuss project specifications and procedures, monitor and manage staff
· Prepare, review and recommend budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports
· Prepare, review and recommend contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements
UNIMAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental condition or disability, genetics, or marital status