UNIMAR is a premier marble & granite contracting and supply company
providing clients in and around the GCC with a range of services from budgeting, design/build consulting, drafting, purchasing and installation of Natural stone MARBLE & GRANITE.
We work only with the highest quality marble, granite and limestone from quarries offering our region with high quality and best product marble finishing and surfacing.
UNIMAR is seeking a Stone & Marble site Engineer for Stone works to supervise, manage, direct and coordinate large-scale marble and stone for our Highrise and remarkable ongoing project in Riyadh Saudi Arabia,
The Stone & Marble site engineer / supervisor will report directly to the Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- Must have experience in coordinating site activities for Marble and Granite installation and finishing.
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent in AutoCAD, Revit is a plus.
- Solid understanding of project life cycle and contraction activities.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in project scheduling, resource levelling, and activity analysis.
- Ability to work independently and lead project deliverables through to completion.
- Detail oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Act as the main technical supervisor on the construction site for stone works subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Manage all quantity surveying and invoice preparation on site for stone works.
- Perform setting out, leveling and surveying on site, checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Coordinate with UNIMAR factories to requisition materials through work orders, cutting lists, and design requirements as site work requires.
- Ensure that all materials used and works performed are as per specifications.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Suggest cost-effective solutions and proposals on site.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client, technical, and/or consultant.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Plan the work and efficiently organize site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
UNIMAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental condition or disability, genetics, or marital statu