· Routine and non-routine maintenance works.
· Help in operating the facility as required.
§ fulfillment of maintenance requirement of the facility.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations in industrial environment.
- Vocational degree in mechanics, electrical or electronics, processes.
- Experience 1-3 years in industrial facility.
- Computer skills.
- Can read equipment manuals.
- Excellent English Language.
- Effective Communication.
- Team Working.
- Personal Responsibility.
About Carbon Nanotube Production plant by TAQNIA Advanced Materials subsidairy:
The plant produces carbon nanotubes made from liquid petroleum gas and then converts them into advanced materials used in a number of industries. The plant uses advanced manufacturing techniques and operations which are automated in all major production steps.
Production processes start by burning gas in isolation from air to produce non-active carbon nanotubes. These materials are then activated by mechanical grinding and mixing processes and by adding some other materials to be ready for use in different manufacturing areas. These advanced materials will acquire excellent features that are much better than competing products.
Successful hires will be exposed to excellent production experience, chemical and mechanical processes as well as maintenance, production planning and logistics as any advanced industry.
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...Read More