In this role, employee will develop and maintain functional and secure networks. Working with a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize network.
Employee should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. Your goal will be to establish networks that cater to customer needs.
Required Educational Level
· BS in Computer Science.
· Must hold CCIE RS or SP & JNCIE.
Required Experience and Knowledge
· 8+ years Hands on experience on Cisco & Juniper Networking (LAN, WLAN, & DC) & Security Domain platform.
· High command in dynamic routing BGP/MPLS/OSPF and ISP technologies VPLS L2TP LNS / firewall etc.
· Experiences on VMware, Blue quote / filtering / servers / Raid controller systems.
· Experience in IPT &VOIP solution &configuration.
· Familiarity with access control models and network security.
· Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools Solar Winds/Mange Engine / Net Flow network tools.
· Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS-XR).
· Sharp troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Organizational and mentoring skills.
Duties and Responsibilities in Detail
· Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
· Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices.
· Monitor network performance and integrity.
· Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure.
· Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
· Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery).
· Maintain complete technical documentation.
· Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is pro ...Read More