1. Assist in studying the internal controls structure and perform risk analysis for main operations.
2. Develop as necessary audit plans, objectives, programs, control questionnaires and other audit planning and engagement requirements for each audit project conducted.
3. Supervise the execution of the approved audit plan relating to financial, operational, compliance, performance and IT audits, including issue of final reports, discussion of these with auditee management and follow-up review of compliance with recommendations.
4. Supervise the audit teams and coordinate audit activities.
5. Formulate recommendations to improve control processes and maximize other value adding opportunities across the business.
6. Verify the existence of Company assets and ensure that assets are adequately safeguarded against loss. Determine the accuracy and validity of financial transactions.
7. Co-operate with the External Auditors to facilitate their tasks.
8. Prepare audit programs and evaluate working papers supporting opinions presented in the report to administration.
9. Appraise the adequacy of departmental replies to audit reports and perform post-audit reviews to determine the extent to which audit recommendations have been implemented.
10. Other tasks as requested by the internal auditing management.
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...Read More