Their primary role is to work closely with H&LS director to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling, documentation and coordination processes run smoothly throughout the project execution phase.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, identify plan deviations and recommend resolution for project manager; in this case (H&LS director) .
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics.
- Create and execute internal controls and offer Internal Auditor services to assure controls.
Maintain current and forecasted Cash Flow data when compared to projected Cash Flow.
- Manage project accounting databases to ensure timely security and control.
Offer direct financial communication with project team, internal financing department, subcontractors and client (KACST).
- Ensure financial information accuracy between program-level and subproject reporting.
- Assist project financial management and divisional reporting by maintaining deliverables with actual project activities .
- Administer and coordinate routine contract work using prescribed and standardized methods.
- Coordinate with Fleet administrative staff to correct project status data
Enforce actual project data collection and weekly accurate estimates.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions to handle project compliance.
- Plan for high risk project strategic initiatives and ensure correct duration estimated tasks
-Preparation of budgets, review budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification .
-Monitor project progress, manpower and productivity by discipline
- Forecasting costs, both direct and indirect, including labour, materials, equipment and subcontractors.
-Ensure alignment with scheduling (current budget used) .
-Monthly KPI (key performance indicators) reporting .
- Ensure projects comply with governance, project delivery processes and project reporting standards (KACST ).
- Ensure ongoing alignment of SVBC project team activities to ensure delivery to critical path, major and minor milestones
• Bachelor of engineering or Science
• 2 to 3 years of experience.
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...Read More