We are looking for high-caliber talent to join one of TAQNIA’s subsidiaries as an Office Manager.
To provide and ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff within TAQNIA’s strategic plan / vision, policies and procedure.
· Organizing meetings and managing databases.
· Organizing company events, Plan in-house or off-site activities, such as: celebrations and conferences.
· Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
· Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff.
· Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting. Travel arrangements for management and staff.
· Attending meetings with senior management.
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trend.
· Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
· Experience in an administrative role. Fluent in English and Arabic languages (speaking, reading and writing)
· Knowledge of software packages.
· Good interpersonal and time management skills.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent.
· At least 5 years of experience in any combination of the following fields: translation, business, finance, management, marketing.
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...Read More