· Operate and maintain the entire Taqnia Space network by 24x7.
· Maintaining service stability, network performance, availability and customer satisfaction.
· Troubleshooting & Support to Business Customer Issue End To End and Handling customer technical issue in Tier 1.
· Follow-up with client tickets and with other Operation departments such as Systems, Network, Installation, RF and PM if needed.
· Write all incidents, outages and performance alerts in Ticket Systems either internal or external and Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
· Response on the customer's problems.
· Monitoring and operation of the Ground Stations.
· Follow up with contractor regarding RF, Fiber and Electro Mechanical incidents.
· Escalate problems to appropriate level & department, if an issue is not resolved in a specific time.
· Perform all report type, daily, weekly, and monthly Health Check status on main components in DC/CN and GWs.
· Preparing the documents that help NOC on their job (NOC Guidance).
Required Educational Level
· BS in Computer Science.
· Must hold CCNP/JNCIP/CCNP-V/MCSE.
Required Experience and Knowledge
· 3 years' experience.
· Good communicator for dealing with people.
· Good network diagnostic skills.
· Basic Windows server / Linux CLI skills.
· Basic system admin skills.
Duties and Responsibilities in Detail
· Manage and maintain the Monitoring Systems.
· Fault handling and escalation.
· Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration.
· Provisioning the services.
· Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, and running health).
· Monitor Systems
NOC Engineers monitor the performance and capacity of Network using a variety of tools. They look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions. When an issue is identified, NOC Engineers work to determine the cause of the problem.
· Troubleshoot Problems
When a problem impacts the services, the NOC Engineer works to triage or troubleshoot the problem, if possible. NOCs generally have standard operating procedures that the NOC Engineer will closely follow. This may include coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other operation department teams.
· Track all Issues
While responding to incidents, the NOC Engineer must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail. This increases the knowledge base of the NOC and is a record of the health of the system in ticketing system and responsible for updating.
· Report Incidents
When problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting, NOC Engineers must escalate the issue to management, other operation department's resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. NOC Engineers maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues and the steps being taken.
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...Read More