• Provide assistance to the Director - Human Resources in setting short and long term Talent Management strategies to enable TAQNIA’s achievement of its overall HR strategic objectives.
• Develop a strategic plan for recruitment and hire based on TAQNIA’s projected growth.
• Initiate and control the department budget.
• Issue the required decisions as per company authority matrices.
• Develop HR policies and procedures related to manpower planning, recruitment, training, career development, succession planning, disciplinary actions, grievance and appeal, and seek their approval as per the authorities matrices.
• Provide day-to-day operational and functional oversight of all HR development activities; including employee career development, succession planning, disciplinary processes and employee grievance handling.
• Manage employee recruitment and induction processes.
• Maintain an updated roster of participant placements and potential job opportunities.
• Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall and for multinationals.
• Suggest proper Medias for approaching the right caliber candidates.
• Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels.
• Submit candidate’s offers and follow up until placing.
• Coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires.
• Apply orientation program for new hires.
• Ensure that high standards are maintained to retain high performance culture at TAQNIA through quality empowerment.
• Manage the implementation of Succession Planning exercise at the corporate level.
• Supervise the implementation of disciplinary actions against employees' violates.
• Coordinate the implementation of grievance procedures.
• Develop high quality career development programs in line with TAQNIA’s HR and overall strategic objectives.
• Provide guidance, input and oversight in the implementation of Human Capital and Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Frequently review and utilize metrics related to Human Capital to assure attainment of goals and quality measures of workplace.
• Coordinate with Business Units Heads to collect data related to training needs.
• Negotiate with training agencies and centers the training courses and programs that TAQNIA needs, and evaluate the performance of these training entities.
Required Educational Level
Required Experience and Knowledge
The Saudi Technology Development and Investment Company (TAQNIA) was established in June 2011 by Royal Decree to localize technology in Saudi Arabia and commercialize outputs of R&D centers. TAQNIA invests in technology that contributes towards Saudi Arabia's economic diversification. TAQNIA is ...Read More