- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts viz. journal, ledger, cash book and subsidiaries in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
- Maintaining MIS & reports entailing cash flow, turnover, customer outstanding and collection statement; evaluating them for facilitating decision-making process.
- Finalization of accounts, AP, AR, payroll, cash flow and balance sheet schedule preparations, supplier payments and following up with creditors on disputes and outstanding payments, management reporting, compliance, audit and control.
- Financial and variance analysis and revenue forecasting and budgeting.
- MIS reporting.
- Asset and inventory management and internal auditing.
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions and issue letters of credit.