· JOB PURPOSE
- “Administer and conduct all matters related to the recruitment, selection and initial employment of candidates in consultation with concerned departments to meet the manpower needs of the business.”
· PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Optimise the use of personal time/effort and assigned work tools/resources in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
- Plan and carry out recruitment activities according to Company policies and manpower needs, with a particular emphasis on the employment of Saudi candidates.
- Coordinate arrange and participate in Career Days of leading Universities and Technical colleges within the Kingdom to attract talented Saudi nationals to join Tawuniya.
- Prepare recruitment advertisements to attract application in coordination with Marketing Services.
- Source, evaluate skills required for the job by conducting specified tests(English test,PXT test)
- Ensure timely recruitment activities in alignment with channel requirements
- Coordinate with employment agencies in source countries for all stages of the processing of candidates including settling fees, medical charges and arranging recruiting visas for company managers
- Prepare employment offers and employment contracts according to the agreed terms and liaise with Business Services for the transfer of local sponsorship as required.
- Advertise positions on job portals like Bayt, Monster, Gulf Talent, etc.
- Search candidates on job portals, short list and forward to the respective departments for further review
- Handle all recruitment queries both locally and internationally
- Publish vacancies on the bulletin board
- Prepare weekly/monthly recruitment status reports as required
The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) was founded in 1986 in Riyadh as a Saudi joint stock company and the first licensed national insurance company in Saudi Arabia offering various insurance products commensurate with the needs of the community of individuals and companies in accordan ...
The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) was founded in 1986 in Riyadh as a Saudi joint stock company and the first licensed national insurance company in Saudi Arabia offering various insurance products commensurate with the needs of the community of individuals and companies in accordan ...Read More