* To manage client relationships and act as a primary point of contact for a defined set of high-value key accounts, in order to maximise client satisfaction and retention.
Principal Account Abilites :
*Monitor staff achievements, perform periodic performance appraisals, and provide guidance or coaching to direct reports in performing their delegated duties
* Ensure that all direct reports acquire the competencies for effective performance in their roles, through appropriate training and professional development
* Review regular performance reports prepared by direct reports and identify issues for resolution or escalation
* Ensure the performance of duties and conduct of staff are in accordance with the departmental/unit business processes and operating procedures
* Optimize the use of available resources across the unit in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
* Review and respond to escalated client queries or complaints, either by resolving directly or by coordinating responses relating to other teams, such as quality or collections
* Provide responsive personal service to assigned clients, providing product information, renewal quotations, following up on claims, and receiving complaints
* Interpret client requests to identify appropriate insurance products, and gather information from the appropriate teams to respond to client queries
* Deliver responsive and client-focused services while complying with established procedures and policies
* Transfer ownership of client relationships in a smooth and professional manner when key accounts are reassigned, and support the team member receiving the account to ensure client service levels are maintained
Minimum Knowl And Experience Required:
Level of Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or another similar field.
The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) was founded in 1986 in Riyadh as a Saudi joint stock company and the first licensed national insurance company in Saudi Arabia offering various insurance products commensurate with the needs of the community of individuals and companies in accordan ...
The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) was founded in 1986 in Riyadh as a Saudi joint stock company and the first licensed national insurance company in Saudi Arabia offering various insurance products commensurate with the needs of the community of individuals and companies in accordan ...Read More